** Changed in: gnome-control-center (Ubuntu)
Status: Expired => New
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-control-center in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1902219
Title:
Online Accounts Credentials Not Working
Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:
New
Bug description:
I just booted up ubuntu 20.04 (Groovy Gorilla) and I couldn't use my
google drive account in files. It was telling me that the credentials
are wrong but I relogined then also no result same credentials
expired. The Microsoft account was also showing wrong credentials.
ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 20.10
Package: gnome-control-center 1:3.38.1-1ubuntu1
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.8.0-26.27-generic 5.8.14
Uname: Linux 5.8.0-26-generic x86_64
ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu50
Architecture: amd64
CasperMD5CheckResult: skip
Date: Fri Oct 30 16:47:53 2020
InstallationDate: Installed on 2020-10-27 (3 days ago)
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 20.10 "Groovy Gorilla" - Release amd64 (20201022)
ProcEnviron:
LANGUAGE=en_IN:en
TERM=xterm-256color
PATH=(custom, no user)
LANG=en_IN
SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: gnome-control-center
UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-control-center/+bug/1902219/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp