Public bug reported:

Steps to reproduce this bug:

1. Open Chromium browser.
2. Go to the page with the form in which there is a standard browser drop-down
menu (form select)
3. Open it
4. Try to take a screenshot with the keyboard shortcut: Ctrl+Shift+PrintScreen
5. Try to switch between applications using the panel and check the operation
of the mouse in other applications besides browser (in my case Slack)

** Affects: gnome-shell (Ubuntu)

  The mouse stops working after taking a screenshot