Fixed in version 1:3.14.1-1, according to git:

https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/gnome-
mahjongg/-/commit/04d2e96e8894b340e47b72e9f4bd29c0e2a32b72

** Changed in: gnome-mahjongg (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-mahjongg in Ubuntu.

  gnome-mahjongg has outdated website link in the package description in
  Mint 17/Ubuntu 14.04

Status in gnome-mahjongg package in Ubuntu:

  The Software Manager (mintInstall 7.5.7) shows an outdated link for the
gnome-mahjongg package.
  The link shown is

  https://live.gnome.org/Mahjongg

  but it should be

  https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Mahjongg

  Not the end of the world, I know, but still a bug.

  My system: Mint 17 64-bit XFCE, dist-upgraded to current.

  Cheers
  --Knut