Public bug reported:

I have a folder entitled Mothers' Union. I use Deja-Dup to backup it up
(along with many other folders) on Ubuntu 20.10. When I open Deja-Dup
and click on the restore option and pick a back-up date it shows all the
folders in the backup except this one (Mothers' Union). If I remove the
apostrophe from the folder name it backs it up fine and can be restored.
Other folders where the apostrophe is in the name but not followed by a
space (e.g. John's Documents) also backup and restore correctly. Not
sure if this is a bug but it's unfortunate that with this combination of
an apostrophe and a space in the name I can't restore the folder.

1. Ubuntu 20.10
2. deja-dup 42.2-1ubuntu1
3. I expected to be able to restore the folder with the apostrophe and space in
the name (Mothers' Union)
4. The folder is not available in any of the restore points.

** Affects: deja-dup (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to deja-dup in Ubuntu.

  deja dup won't restore a folder where name contains apostrophe and
  space

Status in deja-dup package in Ubuntu: