Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.
** Changed in: seahorse (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Confirmed
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to seahorse in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1086385
Title:
seahorse occasionally undoes password change
Status in seahorse package in Ubuntu:
Confirmed
Bug description:
I first had the problem of being unable to change keyring password
(3.6.0), which was resolved later (3.6.2) but after I've changed the
default password (same as user login password) to (insecure) blank
password, seahorse allows this for some time and later it decides to
override it with the default password again. I manually upgraded to
3.6.3 and this helped a bit, meaning this bug appearing less
frequently. But it's still there. I use Ubuntu 12.10 64-bit.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/seahorse/+bug/1086385/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp