Thank you for your bug report. The issue seems to be a theme one though,
which one do you use? Is it provided in Ubuntu, in which case it should
be reassigned to that component

** Changed in: gnome-system-monitor (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-system-monitor in Ubuntu.

  Can't run System Monitor in Ubuntu Unity 21.04

Status in gnome-system-monitor package in Ubuntu:

  I can't run System Monitor in Ubuntu Unity 21.04. I reported a bug on
  Ubuntu Unity's tracker, but I've been told to report it here.

  https://gitlab.com/ubuntu-unity/ubuntu-unity-
  issues/-/issues/82#note_539356065

  Package: gnome-system-monitor 40.0-1
  CurrentDesktop: Unity:Unity7:ubuntu