Both music players show the identical behavior when new music is purchased from ubuntuone.
-- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop Packages, which is subscribed to banshee in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/771394 Title: ** Message: console message: undefined @0: ReferenceError: Can't find variable: datapath ** Status in “banshee” package in Ubuntu: New Status in “rhythmbox-ubuntuone-music-store” package in Ubuntu: New Bug description: Binary package hint: rhythmbox-ubuntuone-music-store After I have bought music using the ubuntuone music store from rhythmbox I get tons of messages with the following contents: ** Message: console message: undefined @0: ReferenceError: Can't find variable: datapath ** Message: console message: undefined @0: ReferenceError: Can't find variable: datapath I have told ubuntuone-control-center-gtk that I want my music synced to my local file system so it appears in my home folder in a hidden directory named .ubuntuone - so no harm is done. But I thought it is better to report it. ProblemType: Bug DistroRelease: Ubuntu 11.04 Package: rhythmbox-ubuntuone-music-store 0.2.0-0ubuntu1 ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.38-8.42-generic 2.6.38.2 Uname: Linux 2.6.38-8-generic i686 NonfreeKernelModules: wl Architecture: i386 Date: Tue Apr 26 20:05:58 2011 EcryptfsInUse: Yes PackageArchitecture: all SourcePackage: rhythmbox-ubuntuone-music-store UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install) To manage notifications about this bug go to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/banshee/+bug/771394/+subscriptions -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

