@Brian, sorry about that and thanks for reviewed, the description is
updated now.

@Denys, the situation is frustrating and the SRU team is currently
behind on reviews but ranting at the person who is helping things moving
and actually doing reviews is counterproductive since it risks just
being demotivating and result in even less reviews and more delays...

I do plan to raise the SRU team problem though and see which solutions
could be found going forward but that's a topic for another place than
this bug report

Packages, which is subscribed to evolution-data-server in Ubuntu.

  Recent iCloud versions trigger an issue in IMAP x

Status in evolution-data-server package in Ubuntu:

  * Impact

  The Icloud service introduced changes that are confusing evolution-
  data-server which means evolution is now failing to connect to the
  email server

  * Test case

  Set up an iCloud account and try to use it for emails in evolution

  * Regression potential

  The change is in the imapx connection code, it could create problems
  with other type of servers so we should try to test on different
  providers.

  The bug has been fixed yesterday by Evolution's developer:
  https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/-/issues/1468

  However, the package in Ubuntu (at least in Focal Fosa) still needs to
  be updated.