Gee, I wonder what's up with ci.d.net; it's basically dead for ppc64el
for thunderbird. I'll try to take a look at this on the Debian side when
I have some time.

Packages, which is subscribed to thunderbird in Ubuntu.

  thunderbird 78.9.0 FTBFS on ppc64el

Status in thunderbird package in Ubuntu:

  The build hangs forever when compiling the webrender rust crate (see

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/thunderbird/1:78.9.0+build2-0ubuntu3/+build/21368163).
  I'm attaching the full build log for future reference.

  This happens when building with rustc 1.50.0+dfsg1+llvm-0ubuntu4 and
1.50.0+dfsg1+llvm-0ubuntu5 (the latter is the version currently in the hirsute
release pocket).
  The build completes when building with rustc 1.50.0+dfsg1+llvm-0ubuntu2.