Fix committed upstream: https://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/rev/c77fc5fac5ae.
I'm going to cherry-pick it as a distro-patch.

  Firefox 89: webrender breaks videos on Raspberry Pi

Status in Mozilla Firefox:
  New
Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:

  Firefox 89 enabled the Webrender framework by default. Unfortunately,
  the GFX drivers on a Pi 4 seem to be non-compliant in a way that
  breaks videos - specifically, there will be a lot of primary coloured
  artefacts in videos. My guess is that other Raspberry Pi's will also
  be affected, but I don't have the hardware available to test. Setting
  gfx.webrender.force-disabled to True fixes the issue, so it's fairly
  clear where it lies.

  Mozilla doesn't seem to provide official builds for Raspberry Pi's (or
  Linux/Arm in general), so I think this is an issue to fix in these
  packages, rather than upstream. The quick solution would to just set
  gfx.webrender.force-disabled to True for the Pi-platforms and be done
  with it, but there may be better solutions I don't know about.

  Additioal info:
  Ubuntu release: 21.04
  Firefox package: firefox/hirsute-security,hirsute-updates,now
89.0+build2-0ubuntu0.21.04.1 arm64
  Steps to reproduce: Play a video on Youtube, watch the coloured blocks
appear. Then set gfx.webrender.force-disabled to True and restart to verify the
fix.