Public bug reported:

I am running Ubuntu 20.04, and I am new to Linux systems.

The resolution of the printouts is so low, I cannot read them.
The printer drivers are up-to-date.

Any ideas on how to possibly resolve this bug?
Do you need any further information from me?

** Affects: evince (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to evince in Ubuntu.

  evince document viewer prints with very low resolution

Status in evince package in Ubuntu: