I've got updates for mesa 21.0.1-2 July 1st and it was upgrade from
20.2.6 which worked without such problems. Then July 2nd there was
upgrade to 21.0.3-0.

I'm not sure if the problems started with 21.0.1.

Also there are programs that work without graphical glitches.
Suprisingly Firefox doesn't have problems but my main webbrowser Vivaldi
does. Also I was able to watch Amazon Prime using ElectronPlayer the
videos display without glitches however the menus of that program do
have glitches.

Also I've checked LiveCD image of Impish and there wasn't any problems
with that.

Packages, which is subscribed to xorg-server in Ubuntu.

  Backport packages for 20.04.3 HWE stack

Status in directx-headers package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in libdrm package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in llvm-toolchain-12 package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in mesa package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in xorg-server package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in directx-headers source package in Focal:
  Fix Committed
Status in libdrm source package in Focal:
  Fix Committed
Status in llvm-toolchain-12 source package in Focal:
  Fix Committed
Status in mesa source package in Focal:
  Fix Committed
Status in xorg-server source package in Focal:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  [Impact]

  These are needed for 20.04.3 images.

  [Test case]

  Boot a daily image, see that it still has the necessary stack
  installed and working.

  [What could go wrong]

  directx-headers: a new package, nothing can go wrong

  libdrm: adds some new api, no changes to old stuff

  llvm-12: a new package, no regression potential on it's own

  mesa: a new major release, but we'll pull the final stable release of
  21.0.x series, so there shouldn't be any regressions left at that
  point

  xserver: a new point-release, 1.20.x series is in deep maintenance
  mode, so there should be little chance of breakage