Public bug reported:

When running Xorg+xwayland+wayland+sway, the ImageMagick "import"
command was executed on the commandline.  The pointer was then dragged
across an Ungoogled Chromium window.  I should have drawn a rectangle to
show the area being snapshot'd, but no box appeared.  When the mouse
button was released, this error was printed in the terminal:

import-im6.q16: unable to read X window image `': Resource temporarily
unavailable @ error/xwindow.c/XImportImage/4977.
import-im6.q16: missing an image filename `/tmp/sample.png' @
error/import.c/ImportImageCommand/1276.

No image file was produced.

Chromium only works in Wayland for some people and only with some
special parameters passed to it.  I could not get Ungoogled Chromium to
run in Wayland, so I had to run it like normal on Xwayland.

** Affects: xwayland (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to xwayland in Ubuntu.

  screen capture broken; ImageMagick "import" command fails

Status in xwayland package in Ubuntu: