Found the ISP to be the cause as they are now using CGNAT which seems to be incompatible with Upnp and port forwarding.
-- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop Packages, which is subscribed to transmission in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1936706 Title: UPnP no longer working Status in transmission package in Ubuntu: New Bug description: Transmission had been working, opening a port, until about a week ago. I can no longer get it to open a port. I checked my router to be sure no settings have been changed, and UPnP remains enabled. I rebooted my router several times which did not help. I disabled and then re-enabled UPnP in both the router and Transmission, which also did not help. My router is a TotoLink A3002RU and my connection is fiber. GRC.com shows ALL my ports in stealth mode. Is this problem related to a recent update, as I apply them as soon as notified they exist? Thank you. ProblemType: Bug DistroRelease: Ubuntu 21.04 Package: transmission (not installed) ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.11.0-22.23-generic 5.11.21 Uname: Linux 5.11.0-22-generic x86_64 ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu65.1 Architecture: amd64 CasperMD5CheckResult: pass CurrentDesktop: MATE Date: Sat Jul 17 14:07:09 2021 InstallationDate: Installed on 2021-04-24 (83 days ago) InstallationMedia: Ubuntu-MATE 21.04 "Hirsute Hippo" - Release amd64 (20210420) SourcePackage: transmission UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install) To manage notifications about this bug go to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/transmission/+bug/1936706/+subscriptions -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

