Public bug reported:

Hello,

I hope this is the proper place to report this bug.
I am using the daily built and I see that some strings are not translated but
they are not available on Launchpad for translation.

Also, I noticed that the language packs are not updated every 2 weeks
like I read somewhere.

Best regards

Quentin

** Affects: unity-control-center (Ubuntu)

** Attachment added: "The panel show "keyboard" in English, not in Occitan, the
title too and some content"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1939206/+attachment/5516532/+files/VirtualBox_Ubuntu%20Daily_07_08_2021_11_24_04.png

Packages, which is subscribed to unity-control-center in Ubuntu.

  Missing translations

Status in unity-control-center package in Ubuntu: