** Tags added: raring

Packages, which is subscribed to evince in Ubuntu.

  evince does not save filled PDF forms

Status in Evince:
  Expired
Status in evince package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in poppler package in Ubuntu:

  This looks very similar to bug 153428, but it does not seem to be
  exactly the same.

  I am on Raring and open the attached PDF file with a form. I can fill
  in the form without problems, but if I want to save the form (there is
  only "Save a copy ..." not "Save", as already complained about in bug
  153428) I get the error message

  The file could not be saved as "...".
  Document is encrypted

  The issuer of the form has explicitly allowed to save the filled form.
  Adobe Reader on 32-bit Precise saves it without problems and with the
  filled fields (and I can load the saved form with evince on my Raring
  box and print it with the filled data).