Thanks for the report. Could you please run the following command to
attach additional debug information?

    apport-collect 1940417

  In Firefox Random Toolbar menus (Library, Downloads Panel, Application
  Menu, etc.) won't open

Status in Mozilla Firefox:
  Unknown
Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:

  User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:91.0)
  Gecko/20100101 Firefox/91.0

  Steps to reproduce:

  Open Downloads panel, Library or Application menu form the Toolbar by
  clicking on the corresponding icons.

  Actual results:

  From version 90 I noticed that Library or other items in the Toolbar
  won't open when I click it. Instead it flickers a few times on mouse
  movement - it looks like it opens but it's not visible, it becomes
  visible a fraction of a second when I move the mouse otherwise it's
  completely transparent.

  Which Toolbar icon this affects seems random. I tried to fix it by
  resetting the Toolbar and disabling extensions which have icons in the
  Toolbar. Then I noticed that Library was working normal again but
  Downloads or Application Menu wouldn't open.

  When this happened with the Application Menu I could barely see the
  contents of the menu by moving the mouse which made the menu flicker.
  The cursor was able to select menu items in the menu but it was
  completely transparent.

  In the enclosed screenshot you can see I selected the Library menu
  item but it isn't opened.

  Expected results:

  The menus in the Toolbar should open like they used to.