Hello good Morning
I attach the resulting txt.

I have disabled the extensions, but I have not been able to replicate the
bug, I have to mention that it happens randomly throughout the day. With
which I will continue using it in this way until the end of the day to see
if it can be replicated.

Greetings

El dom, 5 sept 2021 a las 22:10, Daniel van Vugt (<
1942...@bugs.launchpad.net>) escribió:

> Also please run:
>
>   lspci -kv > lspci.txt
>
> and attach the resulting text file here.
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to the bug
> report.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1942655
>
> Title:
>   problem after minimizing windows
>
> Status in GNOME Shell:
>   Unknown
> Status in gnome-shell package in Ubuntu:
>   Incomplete
>
> Bug description:
>   Hello, the problem that I am presented with is basic, but quite annoying.
>   At any time without any type of pattern, when minimizing a window (of
> any program), these remain as "background", and become part of the
> wallpaper. You do not interact with it but it remains static on the site.
>   I attach an example.
>   The only temporary solution that has worked for me is to log out, but it
> almost certainly happens again.
>   I appreciate the help :)
>   (The theme has nothing to do with it, it happens to me even though it is
> stock)
>
>   ProblemType: Bug
>   DistroRelease: Ubuntu 21.04
>   Package: gnome-shell 3.38.4-1ubuntu3~21.04.1
>   ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.11.0-31.33-generic 5.11.22
>   Uname: Linux 5.11.0-31-generic x86_64
>   ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu65.1
>   Architecture: amd64
>   CasperMD5CheckResult: unknown
>   CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
>   Date: Fri Sep  3 17:12:04 2021
>   DisplayManager: gdm3
>   InstallationDate: Installed on 2021-08-28 (6 days ago)
>   InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 20.04.2.0 LTS "Focal Fossa" - Release amd64
> (20210209.1)
>   RelatedPackageVersions: mutter-common 3.38.4-1ubuntu2
>   SourcePackage: gnome-shell
>   UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to hirsute on 2021-08-31 (3 days ago)
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:

** Attachment added: "lspci.txt"
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1942655/+attachment/5523253/+files/lspci.txt