Public bug reported:

For the images which only pre-load ubuntu-desktop-minimal, snap-store
snap package isn't installed by default. The page "apps" should be
skipped.

I add "apps" into the skip list. But, I cannot close the window by
clicking "Done" button" after adding "apps" into the skip list.

Here are my reproduction steps:

1. Add "apps" into the skip list.
/usr/lib/gnome-initial-setup/vendor.conf
[pages]
-skip=language;
+skip=language;apps;

2. Run gnome-initial-setup with --exisiting-user
$ /usr/libexec/gnome-initial-setup --exisiting-user

Test result:
40.4-1ubuntu1 (impish): Failed
3.36.2-0ubuntu2 (focal): Failed

** Affects: gnome-initial-setup (Ubuntu)

** Tags: oem-priority originate-from-1941009

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-initial-setup in Ubuntu.

  Fail to close the window by clicking "Done" button after adding "apps"
  to the skip list

Status in gnome-initial-setup package in Ubuntu: