Thanks. As two browsers are affected and presumably no other
applications (or you would have said so) I'm unsure of which package to
assign this issue to. Could be gnome-shell, mutter or maybe a package
you have installed related to your hardware. Reassigning to mutter for
now. I'm unsubscribing as the Desktop team will pick up this issue
within the next day or so.

** Package changed: ubuntu => mutter (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: mutter (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to mutter in Ubuntu.

  weird  browser-on-the-right side issue

Status in mutter package in Ubuntu:

  I have a DELL inspiron 14 5000 laptop. Dual boot with windows and
  Ubuntu. I have a large external curved monitor (32 inch DELL). Here is
  a weird issue:

  If I position the  browser on right half of the external monitor, it
  is not responsive. It is very slow even just to scroll up and down.

  The interesting thing is 1) as soon as I move the browser over the
  middle line to the left side , the problem disappear. 2) it does not
  happen on my laptop screen.

  I have not tried using other external monitors.

  Any idea ?

  Package: evince 3.36.7-0ubuntu1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.8.0-55.62~20.04.1-generic 5.8.18
  Uname: Linux 5.8.0-55-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu27.18
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: skip
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Sun Jun  6 16:40:50 2021
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS "Focal Fossa" - Release amd64 (20200731)
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=xterm-256color
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>