Fix with
https://github.com/ubuntu/libreoffice/commit/ce769e3009755dcf0082844e386f5dca4c8ecb2f

** Changed in: libreoffice (Ubuntu)

  [snap] Last LibreOffice snap (7.2.0.4) not able to import JPEG

Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu:

  originally reported here: https://forum.snapcraft.io/t/last-
  libreoffice-snap-7-2-0-4-not-able-to-import-jpeg/26450

  Hi,
  since the last LO snap from 3 September 2021, I can’t import JPEG pictures
into Writer anymore. It raises the error “image filter not found”. And old .odt
files with pictures just show blank boxes instead of pictures. Did a fresh
reinstall and reproduced this error on my Notebook.