  After adjusting mouse acceleration slider, cannot restore original
  functionality

Status in “gnome-control-center” package in Ubuntu:

  Bit of a vague title.

  Adjusting the acceleration slider in the System Settings > Mouse
  window slows down the mouse's movement after the slider is dragged
  back to the original spot. My mouse was working quite fluidly before
  adjusting the slider, but upon putting it back to the original spot
  (all the way to the left) the mouse was drastically slowed down. I
  seem to be unable to accurately restore the (exact) original
  functionality of the mouse due to the fact that the original position
  was misleading.

  This appears to be a regression. It happens on two separate machines
  (mouse on one, trackpad on other) and I do not remember this happening
  on the previous daily build (January 15th).

  If this description is too vague or doesn't make sense, I'll clarify
  it upon request.

  Package: gnome-control-center 1:3.2.2-2ubuntu1
  ApportVersion: 1.90-0ubuntu2
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperVersion: 1.298