> If we do want to do the cleanup described above, we might need a new media
> query which determines this (but it should definitely not have `csd` in the
> name, since it is not about csd at all). So I'd rather clean up the existing
> one since it's confusing at best.

> And in all cases this patch stack doesn't regress behavior (and
improves it in the obvious cases). So I'd say comment 25 should be a
separate bug?

Yes. I only remembered that a query like `-moz-gtk-csd-transparent-
background` might be useful to allow Xshape removal (if it is desired).

  Top corners of Firefox windows have weird black protrusions from the
  rounded edges

Status in Mozilla Firefox:
  Confirmed
Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:

  Image to illustrate the problem is attached. All firefox windows on
  Wayland (EDIT: and X11) have a weird black protrusion from the top-
  left and top-right corners where yaru has curved the window corners,
  but something from Firefox appears to not be being clipped by the
  theme. I need to double check whether this appears on X11, but for now
  consider it Wayland only until I report back, although oSoMoN has
  checked their system and they don't see the behaviour (on X11).

  EDIT: I have now checked X11 on my system and I see the same behaviour
  as described above, so this is affecting BOTH Wayland AND X11 for me.

  Package: firefox 75.0+build3-0ubuntu1
  NonfreeKernelModules: zfs zunicode zavl icp zcommon znvpair
  BuildID: 20200403170909
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Wed Apr  8 14:48:56 2020
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS "Focal Fossa" - Alpha amd64 (20200303)
  SourcePackage: firefox