I removed '[email protected]',
'[email protected]', and '[email protected]',
but GNOME doesn't seem to think I have  'multi-volume@tigersoldier'
installed, so I'm not sure where you got that from or what to do with
it. See attached screenshot of Extensions app. I also looked on
extensions.gnome.org and it also doesn't list it as an installed
extension.

With the other three extensions removed completely the problem still
occurs even after two logout / login cycles after removing the
extensions to ensure they're completely purged.

Regarding the crash instructions you sent, there is in fact a Chrome
crash in /var/crash that looks relevant but of course I can't report it
with ubuntu-bug because Chrome is not an Ubuntu package. There are no
crashes on errors.ubuntu.com for my Whoopsie ID, and I've already got
the workaround from bug 994921.

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-shell in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1952557

Title:
  Jammy after logging out of wayland session and back in Chrome says it
  wasn't shut down correctly

Status in gnome-shell package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  In Jammy when I have Chrome running and I log out of a Wayland session
  and then log back in and restart Chrome it says it wasn't shut down
  correctly.

  I'm pretty sure in earlier releases Chrome was given the opportunity
  to shut down cleanly when I logged out, but :shrug: I could be
  remembering this incorrectly.

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 22.04
  Package: gnome-shell 40.5-1ubuntu2
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.13.0-21.21-generic 5.13.18
  Uname: Linux 5.13.0-21-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu73
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: unknown
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Sun Nov 28 11:17:25 2021
  DisplayManager: gdm3
  InstallationDate: Installed on 2019-08-16 (834 days ago)
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 19.04 "Disco Dingo" - Release amd64 (20190416)
  RelatedPackageVersions: mutter-common 40.5-1ubuntu3
  SourcePackage: gnome-shell
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to jammy on 2021-11-09 (19 days ago)
  modified.conffile..etc.apport.crashdb.conf: [modified]
  mtime.conffile..etc.apport.crashdb.conf: 2021-10-16T09:30:38.992726

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell/+bug/1952557/+subscriptions


-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to