Those are the packages that are typically installed by default for this
specific source package. It is possible that you have installed
additional binary packages (such as libgtk-3-dev or libgtk-3-doc), in
which case you would need to manually downgrade those, too.

The source package is called gtk+3.0, and a number of binary packages are built
out of this source package. What you install on your machine are binary
packages, but Launchpad handles source packages.
If you need to know the source package for a given binary package, you can use
e.g.:

    apt show libgtk-3-bin | grep Source:

This specific update won't require a reboot, but I'm not sure whether it
requires restarting the current wayland session, or if the fix will be picked
up by individual client applications.
@seb128 maybe that could be clarified in the test case?

  Copy from Firefox Wayland fails to be pasted anywhere else

Status in GTK+:
  Unknown
Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in gtk+3.0 package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in gtk+3.0 source package in Impish:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  * Impact

  The clipboard copies from GTK based software sometime stop working
  under wayland

  * Test Case

  - in a wayland session try to copy text between software, from firefox
  to gedit for example, it should work in a consistent manner

  alternative testcase inspired from the gitlab ticket
  - install wl-clipboard
  - use evince to open a pdf
  - select and copy some content
  - on a cmdline do
  $ wl-paste -t TEXT
  - try to paste then in another software, gedit for example

  the copied text should be pasted

  * Regression potential

  The changes are in the wayland selection source so the impact should
  only be for wayland users and limited to clipboard interactions

  ------------------

  Running Firefox 84.0.2 for Ubuntu Canonical-1.0 on Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS, on
Wayland native

  Version       84.0.2
  Build ID      20210105180113

  Window Protocol       wayland
  Desktop Environment   gnome

  DESCRIPTION OF THE PROBLEM:

  If I copy text from a web page and try to paste it into another
  Firefox page, the text is pasted correctly.

  If I copy text from a web page and try to paste it in [gedit,
  libreoffice, thunderbird, terminal, slack (electron)] nothing happens.
  The Gnome Clipboard extension stays empty when content is copied from
  Firefox Wayland.

  Pasting *from* another app *to* Firefox works fine.