I can't replicate your error message as everything seems to be working
normally here bearing in mind that Ubuntu 22.04 is still in its
development period. I can enable Liverpatch in "Software & Updates" but
it later turns off automatically.

Please be aware that Livepatch is not yet available for Ubuntu 22.04 as
this terminal output shows:

$ canonical-livepatch status
2022/01/21 09:42:53 error executing status: livepatchd error: The platform
Ubuntu 22.04 is not supported. exiting.

I think Livepatch will not be available for Ubuntu 22.04 until much
nearer its release date.

Packages, which is subscribed to xdg-desktop-portal-gtk in Ubuntu.

  Livepatch not working on Ubuntu 22.04 LTS

Status in xdg-desktop-portal-gtk package in Ubuntu:

  No such file or directory error when I'll try to use livepatch on a
  22.04 device with dev updates enabled.

  It turns off automatically