CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
Date: Sat Jan 22 14:53:58 2022
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS "Focal Fossa" - Release amd64 (20210819)
ProcEnviron:
 PATH=(custom, no user)
 XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
 LANG=en_US.UTF-8
 SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: gnome-control-center

** Affects: gnome-control-center (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug focal

  Settings menu will not  open. Other things seem messed up.

Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:

  I installed DWM and was learning how to use the shortcuts. I was
  mashing keys because I had no idea what the shorcuts were and I am a
  newb. When I rebooted into DWM, it said it couldn't open firefox
  because of an IBUS warning. When I rebooted again and went into the
  normal Ubuntu window manager everthing worked fine. When I went to
  click on settings, the settings menu would not open. I tried to open
  settings by using the following command "gnome-control-center display"
  which did not work.

  Should I just reinstall everything?

  Package: gnome-control-center 1:3.36.5-0ubuntu3
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.13.0-27.29~20.04.1-generic 5.13.19
  Uname: Linux 5.13.0-27-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu27.21
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: skip
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME