Hi, thanks for reporting.

>I'm noticing that qpdf-10.6.1 is not syncing from Debian

The package has been automatically synced, but only to Jammy-proposed.
It hasn't migrated to the release archive yet. This can be seen at the
package overview page or
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qpdf/10.6.1-1.

If everything is ok, packages from -proposed migrate to the release
archive after a short while. Since this hasn't happened, I checked
https://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/proposed-
migration/jammy/update_excuses.html#qpdf to see why. Looks like it's
mainly the autopkgtest for pikepdf/4.2.0+dfsg-1 marked as regressions
holding it back. Didn't dig deeper into the test results, but I assume
this is the issue you mention above.

The Debian import freeze is in about a week, but any new releases
uploaded to Debian up to that point will be imported. I.e. "10.6.2 in
the next day or two" should be synced automatically. It is possible to
request package syncs after, but it needs a Freeze Exception Request
(https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FreezeExceptionProcess)

Hope this helps :)

** Tags added: jammy

Packages, which is subscribed to qpdf in Ubuntu.

  qpdf 10.6.1 not syncing?

Status in qpdf package in Ubuntu:

  I'm noticing that qpdf-10.6.1 is not syncing from Debian even though,
  as far as I can see, automatic sync freeze has not yet happened. There
  are some major changes in 10.6 that I would really like to get into
  Ubuntu because they include transitional code to help users migrate to
  qpdf 11.

  Is there something that needs to happen for this to sync? I don't want
  to miss the window.

  At this time, there are test failures in pikepdf because of a bug fix
  to qpdf in transcoding. We have determined that these test failures
  don't indicate a serious problem with either qpdf or pikepdf -- they
  are basically that pikepdf had some tests that were depending on
  incorrect qpdf functionality. For details, see
  https://github.com/pikepdf/pikepdf/issues/303

  The pikepdf author is aware of the upcoming Ubuntu 22.04 freeze and is
  trying to get a fix in in time, but I'm hoping we can avoid getting
  into a situation where we miss the bus. There's a chance I might
  release 10.6.2 to fix one other minor transcoding issue, but I don't
  consider the issue to be important enough to justify a release. But if
  the pikepdf author wants a release to simplify his testing, I will do
  it.