This is the syslog at the moment it happened more or less. I think the crash
starts at the first line (Feb 20 15:53:02).
I was using Android Studio (building an APK) with Brave browser open, Inkscape,
some music player and a phone connected through WiFi.

** Attachment added: "A brief syslog of the moment it happened"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell/+bug/1961524/+attachment/5562291/+files/syslog

  Sudden crash with screen frozen after re-login

  I was working with several apps, my laptop was on battery below 50%.
  Everything crashes all of a sudden and it goes back to the login screen. I
login but it freezes and I have to force a restart.
  Don't know what happens, might be SSD related or GNOME 41 could be the
culprit. There is no pattern so far but I will add more info if it happens again

  Package: gnome-shell 41.3-1ubuntu1
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME