Public bug reported:

Usually I used the on-demand profile. Somehow this is gone in latest 510
version. I also tried 460 but no success. I only can switch between
internal graphics and nvidia. (Power Saving and Performance).

ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 20.04
Package: nvidia-prime 0.8.16~0.20.04.1
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.8.0-55.62~20.04.1-lowlatency 5.8.18
Uname: Linux 5.8.0-55-lowlatency x86_64
NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_drm nvidia_modeset nvidia
ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu27.21
Architecture: amd64
CasperMD5CheckResult: skip
CurrentDesktop: XFCE
Date: Wed Feb 23 00:56:00 2022
Dependencies:
 
InstallationDate: Installed on 2019-12-19 (796 days ago)
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 19.10 "Eoan Ermine" - Release amd64 (20191017)
PackageArchitecture: all
SourcePackage: nvidia-prime
UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)

** Affects: nvidia-prime (Ubuntu)
     Importance: Undecided
         Status: New


** Tags: amd64 apport-bug focal

** Attachment added: "Screenshot_2022-02-23_01-00-47.png"
   
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1961852/+attachment/5562852/+files/Screenshot_2022-02-23_01-00-47.png

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to nvidia-prime in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1961852

Title:
  PRIME profiles is missing in nvidia-settings

Status in nvidia-prime package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  Usually I used the on-demand profile. Somehow this is gone in latest
  510 version. I also tried 460 but no success. I only can switch
  between internal graphics and nvidia. (Power Saving and Performance).

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 20.04
  Package: nvidia-prime 0.8.16~0.20.04.1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.8.0-55.62~20.04.1-lowlatency 5.8.18
  Uname: Linux 5.8.0-55-lowlatency x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_drm nvidia_modeset nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu27.21
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: skip
  CurrentDesktop: XFCE
  Date: Wed Feb 23 00:56:00 2022
  Dependencies:
   
  InstallationDate: Installed on 2019-12-19 (796 days ago)
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 19.10 "Eoan Ermine" - Release amd64 (20191017)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  SourcePackage: nvidia-prime
  UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nvidia-prime/+bug/1961852/+subscriptions


-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to