Ubuntu 20.04.4
gnome-font-viewer 3.34.0-2

Have attached the output of 'journalctl -b 0' after seeing this issue twice in
a row.
First time, the entire desktop froze and I had to switch TTY and force kill the
process.
Second time, only gnome-font-viewer froze and eventually prompted to 'force
quit'

Both occurred between about 14:30 and 14:55 11-03-2022

** Attachment added: "journalctl -b 0"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-font-viewer/+bug/1848942/+attachment/5567988/+files/fonts_issue.txt

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-font-viewer in Ubuntu.

  Freeze on opening font viewer

Status in gnome-font-viewer package in Ubuntu:

  When I open gnome-font-viewer, after few seconds interface freezes and
  I only can move my cursor.

  Package: gnome-font-viewer 3.34.0-1
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Sun Oct 20 20:02:24 2019
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 19.10 "Eoan Ermine" - Release amd64 (20191017)
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=xterm-256color
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>