The sane-backends package is for scanning, not printing.

** Package changed: sane-backends (Ubuntu) => hplip (Ubuntu)

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to hplip in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1793532

Title:
  HP-All-In-One Printer print but not the whole page

Status in hplip package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  After the last 2 updates, I can not print the whole page anymore and the 
computer finds 4x a USB printer the printer takes first dubbel paper and print 
only a little bit of the top and bottom. It takes an also a long time in the 
row and wants to print twice instead of one.
  I have an HP Officejet All-in-one J6410
  I use Ubuntu Studio 2016

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/hplip/+bug/1793532/+subscriptions


-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to