Optional Image 3 - Abstract Jellyfish Dark by hiking93

** Attachment added: "jj_dark.jpg"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-wallpapers/+bug/1965168/+attachment/5569736/+files/jj_dark.jpg

Packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-wallpapers in Ubuntu.

  jammy community competition wallpapers

Status in ubuntu-wallpapers package in Ubuntu:

  We have the winning images, in full size and both under CC by SA 4.0

  The author of the first image is Elena Stravoravdi

  The author of the remaining images, both light and dark mode, is by
  hiking93

  If it is possible, we would like to include both the light and dark
  mode of the jellyfish image. If there is not enough room, please only
  include the light jellyfish image.

  Let me know if there are any other concerns or questions.