The following PR should hopefully fix this:
https://github.com/canonical/ubuntu-advantage-desktop-daemon/pull/14

** Changed in: software-properties (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Robert Ancell (robert-ancell)

** Changed in: software-properties (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: software-properties (Ubuntu)

** Package changed: software-properties (Ubuntu) => ubuntu-advantage-
desktop-daemon (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: ubuntu-advantage-desktop-daemon (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: Robert Ancell (robert-ancell) => (unassigned)

Packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-advantage-desktop-daemon in
Ubuntu.

  Desktop application should check for service available information
  before listing it

Status in ubuntu-advantage-desktop-daemon package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Currently, it seems that software-properties is incorrectly assuming
  that both ESM and Livepatch services can be enabled in a Jammy
  machine. Those services are not yet available in Jammy and we are
  attaching an image showing that the Desktop message is that we had an
  error enabling then and that the user should try again.

  It seems that software-proporties source `/var/lib/ubuntu-
  advantage/status.json` and assumes the services is available if it
  appears on the services list and the `entitled` field has the `yes`
  value. However, it is perfectly possible for a service to be entitled
  to an user, but not available in the user's machine.

  We are now suggesting that software-properties also looks at the
  `available` field in the services json output to make that assumption,
  this will probably solve the issue we are seeing on Jammy.

  Another approach would be using the output of `ua status --format
  json` directly. However, this command will make a request to the
  contract's server if the user is unattached and maybe it is not wise
  to use it in that context. However, the output of that command only
  show services that are available, so we would not need to apply that
  extra available filter to it.