> The magic disappears in Firefox's AppArmor profile, which doesn't allow it to
> access `/tmp/krb5cc_*`. As an easy workaround until the Snap configuration is
> fixed, edit `/etc/krb5.conf` to relocate your Kerberos ticket cache somewhere
> Firefox *can* access it:
>
> ```
> [libdefaults]
>       default_ccache_name = FILE:/home/%{username}/krb5cc
> ```

I just realized this won't work if you're also using Kerberos for NFS or
AFS. :(

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  [snap] kerberos GSSAPI no longer works after deb->snap transition

Status in Mozilla Firefox:
  New
Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:

  I configure AuthServerWhitelist as documented:

  https://www.chromium.org/developers/design-documents/http-
  authentication

  and can see my whitelisted domains in chrome://policy/

  but websites that used to work with SPNEGO/GSSAPI/kerberos no longer
  work. I'm guessing the snap needs some sort of permission to use the
  kerberos ticket cache (or the plumbing to do so doesn't exist...).

  I can confirm that Chrome has the desired behavior.