Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.

** Changed in: session-migration (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to session-migration in Ubuntu.

  manpage says scripts are in XDG_DATA_DIR/session-migration/scripts but
  they aren't

Status in session-migration package in Ubuntu:

  According to the manpage[1], scripts are executable files located in
  XDG_DATA_DIR/session-migration/scripts.

  When I look in ~/.local/share/ I don't see a session-migration/
  directory but I do see several files:

  session_migration-gnome
  session_migration-gnome-classic
  session_migration-gnome-fallback
  session_migration-gnome-fallback-compiz
  session_migration-gnome-flashback
  session_migration-gnome-flashback-compiz
  session_migration-(null)
  session_migration-ubuntu
  session_migration-ubuntu2

  These files aren't marked as executable and aren't scripts.  I guess
  those files indicate that the scripts have been run.

  Recommendations
  1. Store those files in their own directory so that the root XDG_DATA_DIR
directory isn't cluttered with them.
  2. Please update the manpage to explain what's going on here. I'm guessing
that the script might be deleted after they are ran?

  [1] http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/raring/man1/session-
  migration.1.html

  Package: session-migration 0.2
  Date: Wed Jun 19 23:20:45 2013
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu-GNOME 13.10 "Saucy Salamander" - Alpha amd64
(20130613)
  MarkForUpload: True
  SourcePackage: session-migration