** Package changed: ubuntu => gnome-shell (Ubuntu)

** Information type changed from Private Security to Public

  Screen only partially locked. Password promt was visible, but
  switching to window and typing eg in terminal was possible

  Today I returned to my PC, which was on over night.

  The screen was only partially locked. The password prompt was full
  screen except the start menu on the left was visible. I was able to
  click on the Icons of running applications and was able to type in an
  open terminal which responded correctly and executed the commands (I
  tried "reset").

  I have no Idea what can cause this issue and would appreciate help on
  how to gather information that can help the Ubuntu team find the cause
  of the issue.

  I saved copies of dmesg, syslog and kern.log.
  I have not tried reproducing the bug.
  I do not know if I actively locked the screen or if I just walked off
yesterday.

  Best Regards,
  Chris

  Package: gnome-screensaver (not installed)
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME