Public bug reported:

Since installing the Kubuntu Jammy beta and running `apt upgrade` a few
times, I have had the issue that the Firefox snap forgets my cookies and
settings (perhaps my whole profile?) every time I  close and re-open it.

When I open Firefox, sometimes it works correctly, sometimes I am shown
the new-user onboarding screen and then it remembers my extensions and
Sync session but my cookies are still gone, and sometimes it doesn't
remember my Sync session or anything at all.

I tried to report this bug using ubuntu-bug but was unable.

** Affects: firefox (Ubuntu)

  Firefox snap does not remember cookies or settings

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu: