** Attachment added: "Current sharing panel in jammy"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-control-center/+bug/1968518/+attachment/5579132/+files/Screenshot%20from%202022-04-11%2016-01-00.png

  FFe: Backport new RDP settings

Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:

  We are shipping some GNOME 41 and some GNOME 42 components in jammy.
  In GNOME 42 the remote desktop support moved from VNC to RDP. We have
  the updated gnome-remote-desktop in jammy, but not the settings
  changes in gnome-control-center 41. The proposal is to backport these
  settings.