Public bug reported:

Why It's Needed
---------------
The GNOME Remote Desktop developers have recommended that we pull fixes from
the stable-2.0 branch of freerdp2. These will be included in the next freerdp
release (2.6.2 presumably). 2.6.1 was released March 7 so these are only a few
weeks of fixes.

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-remote-desktop/-/issues/86

These fixes improve support for connecting from a Windows computer.

https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/commits/stable-2.0

** Affects: freerdp2 (Ubuntu)

** Tags: jammy

Packages, which is subscribed to freerdp2 in Ubuntu.

  Cherry-pick fixes from the stable-2.0 branch

Status in freerdp2 package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Why It's Needed