Random thoughts there

VNC was never on by default, if it's enabled it is because the user went
to the setting to turn it on so it shouldn't come to a surprise to them
that they are sharing their desktop. Since it's an user decision and
something they might rely on, it feels rude to turn if off for them on
upgrade and probably not what users are going to expect?

we probably still want the blue bar since that's the only way to avoid
the possibility of 'unknowingly running a VNC remote desktop server.'.
Upgrades aren't the only case to consider, we will have users copying a
grdctl cmd from the internet and forgetting about it or not understand
what they are doing.

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-user-docs in Ubuntu.

  FFe: Backport new RDP settings

Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in gnome-user-docs package in Ubuntu:

  We are shipping some GNOME 41 and some GNOME 42 components in jammy.
  In GNOME 42 the remote desktop support moved from VNC to RDP. We have
  the updated gnome-remote-desktop in jammy, but not the settings
  changes in gnome-control-center 41. The proposal is to backport these
  settings.