Yes I am using type-c to plug the monitor into my laptop and it looks a
lot like the problem you quoted

Packages, which is subscribed to mutter in Ubuntu.

  [amdgpu] freeze occurs when wayland is connected to a second monitor

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in mutter package in Ubuntu:

  I didn't encounter this bug with ubuntu 21.10 and when I tried to use
  x11 in 22.04 everything was fine, so it seems to be related to
  mutter42. And my computer is an amd 47 4800u machine and should only
  have one integrated graphics card

  Package: gnome-shell 42.0-2ubuntu1
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Sun Apr 24 00:38:15 2022
  DisplayManager: gdm3
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 22.04 LTS "Jammy Jellyfish" - Release amd64
(20220419)
  RelatedPackageVersions: mutter-common 42.0-3ubuntu2
  SourcePackage: gnome-shell
  ---
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  DisplayManager: gdm3
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 22.04 LTS "Jammy Jellyfish" - Release amd64
(20220419)
  Package: mutter
  PackageArchitecture: amd64
  RelatedPackageVersions: mutter-common 42.0-3ubuntu2
  Tags:  jammy wayland-session
  UserGroups: adm cdrom dip lpadmin lxd plugdev sambashare sudo
  _MarkForUpload: True