** This bug is no longer a duplicate of bug 1969622
   save file dialog doesn't allow saving to a directory without files

** Changed in: nautilus (Ubuntu)

  Can't save files in a Folder in a Folder 22.04

Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:

  I can't save files when I have let's say Downloads and inside there is a
folder named Usenet and inside a folder named nzbs.
  When I try to download something, in Usenet or nzbs it disappears. Or the
download doesn't even start.
  When I download it directly to the Downloads folder, there is no problem.

  Ubuntu 22.04 on Wayland, fully updated to 30.04.2022.
  On X11 same thing.
  And Files doesn't remember the last folder you saved something. It always
defaults to the Home folder.