Hi,

@Daniel van Vugt (vanvugt), I give you a report.

I have been rebooted my laptop and repeated the problem again, but I
didn't find a file *.crash in /var/crash directory. Apparently, the
problem is not crash (it's my opinion), because Operation System does't
show error messages on my screen, so I can't use ubuntu-bug command

  The operating system does not ask for a password after unlocking the
  screen.

  I found a security vulnerability in Ubuntu 22.04 LTS operating system
(Laptops only) It is reproduced like this (in steps):
  1. I lock the screen Win + L
  2. Close the laptop lid
  3. Then I open the lid of the laptop
  4. I get a vulnerability, the operating system does not ask for a password,
but immediately shows the desktop without the need to unlock it. that is,
closing and opening the laptop lid leads to unlocking the screen without asking
for a password.

  Package: gnome-screensaver (not installed)
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Tue May 10 12:20:28 2022
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 22.04 LTS "Jammy Jellyfish" - Release amd64
(20220419)
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=xterm-256color
   PATH=(custom, no user)