** Changed in: gnome-shell (Ubuntu)

  Screen reader reads the data while computer is locked

  # lsb_release -rd
  Release:      22.04

  # apt-cache policy gnome-shell
  gnome-shell:
    Installed: 42.0-2ubuntu1
    Candidate: 42.0-2ubuntu1
    Version table:
   *** 42.0-2ubuntu1 500
          500 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu jammy/main amd64 Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

  Ubuntu is installed on a laptop. Within five minutes of inactivity,
  the screen lock activates and locks the system. Computer is secured.
  10 minutes later, my cat (her name is Loaf) comes up to the laptop and
  sits down on the keyboard. This activates a screen reader. (Shortcut
  is Alt + Super + S)

  What I've expected:
  Screen reader would start reading the contents of a lock screen

  What happened:
  Screen reader app started reading contents of a Brave Browser window that was
opened on my desktop. It read all tabs and proceeded reading the opened web
page.

  I've reported this bug at secur...@ubuntu.org and got the following answer:

  > Nice find - I am able to reproduce this locally in Ubuntu 22.04 LTS too
  > - I suspect this is a vulnerability in gnome-shell as it is
  > responsible for handling the lock screen in standard Ubuntu.

  As per further directions, I'm posting this bug here and in gnome
  repo.

  P.S. I expect Loaf being credited for this find. She really likes treats.
  ---
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  DisplayManager: gdm3
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 21.10 "Impish Indri" - Release amd64 (20211012)
  Package: gnome-shell 42.0-2ubuntu1
  PackageArchitecture: amd64
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=xterm-256color
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
   SHELL=/usr/bin/zsh
  RelatedPackageVersions: mutter-common 42.0-3ubuntu2
  Tags:  wayland-session jammy
  Uname: Linux 5.15.0-27-generic x86_64
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to jammy on 2022-04-28 (15 days ago)
  UserGroups: adm cdrom dip docker libvirt lpadmin lxd plugdev sambashare sudo
  _MarkForUpload: True