** Package changed: gtk+3.0 (Ubuntu) => ubuntu

** Package changed: ubuntu => gtk4 (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gtk+3.0 in Ubuntu.

  File picker gets bigger more and more each time!

Status in gtk4 package in Ubuntu:

  Hello. I've just switched to Ubuntu and ever since day 1 I had this issue
that whenever I tried to choose a file the file picker window was way too big
and it was getting bigger and bigger each time. I have posted a video on Reddit
recording this unusual/unexpected behavior.
  Here is the reddit post link (with video):

https://www.reddit.com/r/Ubuntu/comments/ug97qx/annoying_bug_file_picker_gets_bigger_more_and/
  I've also attached the video to this post, in case you don't want to click
the link above.

  Here is my neofetch output:

  OS: Ubuntu 22.04 LTS x86_64
  Kernel: 5.15.0-27-generic