Public bug reported:

Hello, I'm a user who installed Kubuntu 22.04 today, and trying to use
software-properties-qt package at Konsole(command line).

When I try to change software sources to the mirror that includes Ubuntu
Ports mirror service, software-properties-qt package change APT Sources
files to use /ubuntu-ports/ instead /ubuntu/.

I experienced this situation with three South Korea mirrors that also
have ubuntu-ports mirroring service, "ftp.harukasan.org" /
"mirror.misakamikoto.network" / "ftp.lanet.kr".

However, my system is not using Ubuntu Ports - because it uses AMD64
processor(10th generation Intel Core i5-1035G7) - so if who tries `apt
update` then get HTTP 404 errors from mirror. Because of this, user need
to remove `-ports` with `apt edit-sources` manually.

System Information:
- OS: Kubuntu 22.04
- KDE Plasma Version: 5.24.4
- KDE Framework Version: 5.92.0
- Qt Version: 5.15.3
- Kernel Version: 5.15.0-35-generic (64Bit)
- Graphic Platform: X11
- software-properties-qt version: 0.99.22.1
- python3-software-properties version: 0.99.22.1
- software-properties-common version: 0.99.22.1

- CPU: 10th generation Intel Core i5-1035G7
- RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz (Dual-Channel)
- Graphics: Integrated Intel Iris Plus Graphics

** Affects: software-properties (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to software-properties in Ubuntu.

  software-properties-qt selects ports mirror in amd64 Kubuntu

Status in software-properties package in Ubuntu: