** Tags added: jellyfish-edge-staging

Packages, which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-amdgpu in Ubuntu.

  Displaylink is extremely slow in Xorg sessions

Status in Nouveau Xorg driver:
  New
Status in OEM Priority Project:
  New
Status in xf86-video-amd:
  Fix Released
Status in X.Org X server:
  Fix Released
Status in xorg-server package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in xserver-xorg-video-amdgpu package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in xserver-xorg-video-nouveau package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in xorg-server source package in Focal:
  Fix Released
Status in xorg-server source package in Hirsute:
  Won't Fix
Status in xorg-server source package in Impish:
  Fix Released
Status in xorg-server source package in Jammy:
  Fix Released
Status in xserver-xorg-video-amdgpu source package in Jammy:
  New
Status in xserver-xorg-video-nouveau source package in Jammy:

  Using ubuntu 20.04 on displaylink docking with external monitor is
  totally slow, unusable. The GUI responds very slow, if you click, the
  command of the click goes on after about 3 seconds... if you type, all
  the letters are with the same lag, so it is totally unusable.

  Was using displaylink without any problem on 19.10 until yesterday, when I
upgraded to 20.04.
  It is terrific.

  If i plug out the usb for the displaylink docking station, than the
  speed is back, and the system is ok, if I connect it to the docking
  station again, everything extremely slow again.

  Please investigate this asap, as it is unusable on displaylink docking
  stations.