impish is EOL so removed.

If I load libreoffice on my primary kinetic box; and seek help, it
switches to firefox (snap) but on firefox I get only

---
File not found

Firefox can’t find the file at
/usr/share/libreoffice/help/index.html?Target=swriter/.uno:HelpIndex&Language=en-
US&System=UNIX&Version=7.4.

    Check the file name for capitalization or other typing errors.
    Check to see if the file was moved, renamed or deleted.
---

snapd:
  Installed: 2.57.1+22.10

** Tags removed: impish
** Tags added: kinetic

  libreoffice help doesn't open in firefox (404 error on
  file:///tmp/lu417531j7po.tmp/NewHelp0.html)

Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in snapd package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in libreoffice source package in Jammy:
  Fix Released
Status in snapd source package in Jammy:

  Ubuntu jammy live QA-test on
  - dell [optiplex] 780 (c2q-q9400, 8gb, amd/ati cedar radeon hd
5000/6000/7350/8350)

  Opened LibreOffice Writer as random apps in QA-test.
  Hit F1 to call help, and all I get is an error

  ---
  File not found

  Firefox can’t find the file at /tmp/lu417531j7po.tmp/NewHelp0.html.

      Check the file name for capitalization or other typing errors.
      Check to see if the file was moved, renamed or deleted.
  ---

  Firefox opens as a snap; but it isn't accessing the data from
  LibreOffice.

  Reported first at https://forum.snapcraft.io/t/firefox-snap-breaks-
  libreoffice-deb/27537

  Package: libreoffice-writer 1:7.2.2-0ubuntu0.21.10.1
  NonfreeKernelModules: zfs zunicode zavl icp zcommon znvpair
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CasperVersion: 1.465+canary3.3
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME