Hello!
I am away and I can only have my PC with Jammy Friday, I will see this by then
:D
Many thanks again!

Packages, which is subscribed to system-config-printer in Ubuntu.

  Untranslated desktop file

Status in system-config-printer package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in system-config-printer source package in Jammy:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  [Impact]

  While the Ubuntu changes include translatable strings, the .pot file
  does not get refreshed when building, but upstream's .pot already in
  the po/ directory gets imported to LP. As a result, some strings such
  as "Printers" in the .desktop file show up untranslated.

  There is a temorary workaround in place, but this proposal makes sure
  that the fix won't be overwritten by the upstream .pot in case of some
  additional package upload to jammy-proposed/jammy-updates.

  [Test Plan]

  It may be advisable to install system-config-printer{,-common} from
  jammy-proposed and confirm that the updated packages work as usual.

  But this is all about language packs in future point releases, and to
  confirm the intention with this upload, please take these steps:

  * Check out the translation import queue:

https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/jammy/+source/system-config-printer/+imports

    and confirm that the new po/system-config-printer.pot file was imported
successfully.

  * Visit this page:

https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/jammy/+source/system-config-printer/+pots/system-config-printer/oc/569

    and confirm that it still leads to the "Printers" page with an Occitan
translation.

  [Where problems could occur]

  The buildlogs include some warnings related to the creation of the
  .pot file. But we don't really know if upstream does it better, and I
  have not identified any significant resulting issue.

  [Original description]

  Hello,

  I am using Ubuntu MATE and on its control centre the entry "Printers" is not
translated whereas 100% translated.
  It comes from the desktop file apparently. It happens to me in Occitan,
Catalan and French, didn't try more locales.
  I opened an issue here:

https://github.com/mate-desktop/mate-control-center/issues/693#issuecomment-1115713053